- Make Doctor Fantastique's Show of Wonders magazine profitable. As you all know, I'm the Publisher/Executive Editor and Owner of that there website/magazine. It's been a challenge so far to make any sort of money off it, but I've got a lovely staff of volunteers who are sure to help the publication get there.
- Finish and query at least one novel. I've got one novel in pieces, one that needs to be rewritten, and a novella that needs to get finished. I want to be done with at least one of them this year.
- Make a dent in the money I owe. I've got waaaay more consumer debt than I want, and part of my wish-list for 2012 is to have half of it gone by the time December rolls around. We'll see if that happens.
- Become the best I can be at my full-time job. I started a new job in the new year, and there's a decent learning curve. I've been assured I so far have the ropes figured out; now all I have to do is make sure I can go above and beyond ... which is important because I can directly impact the bottom line here.
- Try to keep in touch with friends better. Two of my good friends are getting married (to each other) in a few months, and Her Highness the Missus and I have sadly not spent time with them since our own wedding more than 2 years ago. We've become somewhat of a pair of hermits, and this isn't a good thing.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
My Wish List (Such As It Is)
It's Wednesday, and I suppose that means it comes down to me sharing what my 2012 wish-list is with all of you fine folks. Which is good because I nearly forgot I was supposed to post today. Whoops! Anywho, here's my wish-list for 2012: