Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday! And that means... I'm really good at stating the obvious?

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I'm sure we're all sick to death of hearing about a certain big game that was on yesterday so I won't even mention it-- except to say that I didn't even watch it, so I wouldn't mention it even if it wasn't already SO yesterday.

Except I just did. I'm not very good at this.

Anyway, moving on to business today-- that of having no business. This weekend was kind of crazy, with my bunny falling ill and requiring intense care (I know, how many times have you ever seen THAT excuse before?), and I must admit my creative blogging well has been sucked dry for this week. So . . . I don't pretend I'm interesting enough for any of you to have questions you've just been DYING to ask me, but I will try this age-old blogging tactic anyway:

Does anyone have any questions for me? Ask away if so and I'll answer them next week!

If not, I'll have something more interesting to say next time it's Monday, and it won't involve not mentioning sports games. Promise.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ach. I actually did end up watching parts of before unmentioned game for probably the first time ever. I now feel like I must drink black expresso and talk about radical politics and literature no one's ever heard of as a purification process. haha

Nicole said...

Ooo I hope your bunny's okay now. How many pets do you have? Do you include them in your writing and if so is it as themselves or do they inspire characters?

The Arrival, only .99c on Amazon
www.damselinadirtydress.com

Adam Heine said...

A few months in, how's married life?

Favorite place in the world?

Should I put soy sauce or chili sauce on my eggs?

Susan R. Mills said...

I hope the bunny is okay! And no need to apologize for having nothing to talk about. Happens to me all the time.