I often see those "have any questions for me?" posts on other blogs and I've always been afraid to do one of those because 1) what if no one asks questions? That'd be a waste of a post (oh, like the internet's written in EXPENSIVE ink.) And 2) What if someone asks where I'm going on my secret spy mission? My integrity as a open, honest writer and a spy will be compromised. I just can't have that happen, not after my last twitter update fiasco: "Moscow smells funny this time of year...then again, it could just be because I'm hiding in the sewer system below the Kremlin."
Yeah, you just don't bounce back from that sort of security breach.
Anywherewasigoingwiththisways, I'd rather turn the tables on you, awesome reader, and I hope you'll indulge me in some questions of my own. Answer one or all or none...or just link to a really cute picture of a kid. Nathan Bransford got the ball rolling with this, but have you seen Adam Heine's contender? My money's on Adam.
So, without further ado ('cause, really, I could ado all day):
- Where'd you get your idea for your latest WIP?
- Have any FABULOUS books you've read lately?
- If you could have brunch with any living writer, who would it be? Would you be afraid to order onions in your omelet?
- Any particular writing moment as of late that you've been incredibly proud of? (Heightened word count, finished draft, plot breakthrough, etc.) How did you reward yourself?
- How are you handling the approaching beauty of spring and the urge to play outside all day versus sitting inside and writing?
- Once you start playing Angry Birds, how do you stop? No really. HELP ME.
And now, I'll end with a cute kid of my own:
No, baby, NO! We do not EAT the unicorns! We cuddle and love and play with them! Noooooo!!