Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Monday everyone! Oh, and, some contest results or something?

Ah, weather in Southern California... how I love thee. Listening to the rain strum on the roof top, putting buckets in the garage to catch the leak from the hole in the roof we've been trying to find for a year, watching the cats watch the rain fall. The siren song of... sirens from the freeway. It all adds up to be-- well, my morning so far.

So it's Monday, which means I'm usually supposed to write something here at the Archives. Except I can't remember what I was supposed to write today. There was something important, something that a lot of people were waiting for...

*Goes and checks last week's post*

Oh, right, the contest! I bet you all want to know who won, don't you? I know I would, had I been able to enter. Which would have been cheating, you know, it's not fair for the person running the contest to enter, and I wouldn't have wanted to anyway, seeing how I already own copies of all of the awesome books I'm giving--

Get on with it!

Okay, okay. Well, without further ado, I present to you, the winner of my Week of Awesomeness Awesome Giveaway prize pack:




That's right, lucky number 16!!

Oh, wait, you guys probably need a name. Well, after adding in all the extra blogs/ tweets, that's--

AUTUM FRAILEY!!!!!

Congratulations Autum! E-mail me your address to wickedmoon921 at gmail and I will get your prizes mailed (although probably not until after Christmas as I rather like not losing my temper in post office lines).

Thanks to everyone else who entered, and don't forget to click on the bar up top to see the other two contests still going on here at the Archives!

3 comments:

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Congrats Autum! And Merry Christmas to everyone! ;)

K. Marie Criddle said...

Yay, Autum! Happy reading!

Gary Corby said...

I hope you like the book, Autum! Do please let me know what you think! And thanks too to everyone who entered.

May I say a big, Big, BIG thank you to L.T., for her astonishingly fantastically terrific support of a humble debut author?

And finally, a very merry Io Saturnalia, and compliments of the season to everyone. (Yes, I know Saturnalia is Roman...I'm slumming since there isn't a Greek equivalent...)