Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Harry Potter to the Rescue

I don't really have much to say today. I had a long and stressful day, and I'm winding down with a California burrito and I lit all of my Halloween candles. Even though it's really hot in my house. But the ambiance is perfect.

One great thing to come out of today is that I ran across a video that reignites my passion for Harry Potter. Which is appropriate because Halloween is so close. It almost makes me want to confront a troll on Halloween night with nothing but a wand and wingardium leviosa as my best spell. ALMOST.

Anyway, this is what I'd like to share with you today (grab the tissues) ...


*sniff, sniff* So much love right now. I can't wait to be swept up by something as much as I was by this magical world. I hope that something does, but it's hard to imagine.

What made you happy today?

(By the way, guess what we're going to be for Halloween??)

3 comments:

K. Marie Criddle said...

I was not ready to cry so much at that. Excuse me while I go rewatch all the movies and reread all the books. LOVE! You made me happy today.

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

Aww, yay! :D

L. T. Host said...

Glad HP could solve your costume woes :)