Ummm ... that kind of hasn't changed.
The work schedule is still madcap with a vengeance, and is probably only going to get more and more crazy as time goes on. If you want some evidence, let me announce a few bits of news that developed within the past few months:
- Doctor Fantastique's Show of Wonders has become more prominent, having received its first two unsolicited submissions since launch back in June. As a result of that, I've also added two volunteer staff members to my roster there -- L.T. is now my Submissions Editor, and my college friend Jillian Aldrich is the Chief Correspondent and Calendar Editor. Trying to get more advertisers for that site is also taking up a good chunk of my time.
- I've started tutoring in various subjects through working with WyzAnt.com, and find myself driving around the Boston area helping students with studying for the GRE, studying for the SAT, and also assisting with improving their writing ability.
- I was named the Steampunk & Clockpunk Director at the Speculative Fiction Database, (@specficdb on Twitter), which aims to be the IMDB of Speculative Fiction. Kimi Alexandre, voice actress and urban fantasy fan, is the big boss over there and she's got some ambitious plans.
- Flying Pen Press, the publisher I do marketing work for, is looking to do some very interesting things in regards to Steampunk within the next year; I'll make sure to keep y'all abreast of new developments once I have the go-ahead to make official announcements.
- And of course there's the maintenance of my primary blog in Free the Princess, and the review blog Gear Bits and Clockwork is picking up steam.
So yeah ... how are all of you doing?