Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good News, Everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that we will have a new Thursday contributor starting next week. She's resourceful, hilarious, and all-around awesome. She's a new mom, and a children's/YA writer repped by Nathan Bransford himself. She has also invented a new form of blogging that she affectionately refers to as "drawgs."

Just in case you haven't guessed it yet, our new Thursday contributor is K. Marie Criddle of C'MERE.

Everyone be sure to give her a warm welcome and look for her inaugural post next week!

6 comments:

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Awesome! Can't wait! :)

Adam Heine said...

That IS exciting. Her drawgs are one of my favorites.

K. Marie Criddle said...

Aw, thanks guys! I look forward to being here!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!

Stephanie Thornton said...

I love her blog! This is fabulous!

Valerie Geary said...

Yeah yeah yeah! I love her blog!!! Can't wait for more!