Friday, September 16, 2011

Moving, mobile posts and a mini hiatus

For the third time in a little over a year, my little family has found ourselves packing everything up and moving to a new home. While great for other reasons, it does a number on your brain and will to do anything BUT pack and move and rinse and repeat. So I sincerely apologize for the lack of new content coming from yours truly at the Archives. But that doesn't stop my companions from having some amazing posts! In lieu of a real post this week, I entreat you all to scroll down and read others that you might have missed this week. They are AWESOME. Thanks as well for your patience (and for bearing with a mobile phone post, seeing as I have neither wifi or an actual computer at the moment.) Good luck with you own writing this weekend! I have a few friends querying right now and every drop of good thoughts, vibes and karma is with them. You know who you are! Keep us posted on the good, the bad and the ugly...I'm cheering for you!

2 comments:

Peggy Eddleman said...

You are the world's greatest cheerleader, Marie! I love your guts! I wish you all the best with the wifi, computer, unpacking and discovering a whole new world (or at least a whole new country).

Keriann Greaney Martin said...

Aw, aren't you the sweetest! Good luck with the move (or if it already happened, hope it went well). We'll see you soon!