Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Insanity

It's been another rather crazy week in the Wonderful World of Delman. I finished an on-spec travel article for The Boston Globe, got signatures on contracts from the first authors who will release their work through Doctor Fantastique Books, and started packing for the vacation I'm going on in a few days.

Yes, you saw that right up there -- I'm launching my own publishing company. Actually three if you want to get technical. There'll be Doctor Fantastique Books focused toward "-Punk" fiction, Show of Wonders Press for general fantasy and science fiction, and a non-fiction line that I've yet to name. The magazine itself is going to do double duty as print and digital, with sales of the print edition as a download for eReaders.

So yeah ... apologies if I've not come up with the best topics as of late. However, I'm trying to get better at this. Maybe writing four blog posts at a time ahead of the game or something.

Hmm ...

No comments: