Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who I Really Love

I'm in Greece right now (yay!) so you'll have to forgive the brief post. I've been thinking about protagonists a fair bit lately- most of the books I've put down in the last year have been set aside because I simply didn't care for the main character.

Several of these books are bestsellers so I know I'm probably in a lonely boat, but it makes me wonder which protagonists people really like. (Or don't.)

Here are some of my faves:

1. Scarlett O'Hara & Rhett Butler, Gone With the Wind
2. Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
3. Percy Jackson, The Lightening Thief Series
4. Sayuri, Memoirs of a Geisha
5. Jamie Fraser, Outlander

Which main characters are your favorites?


And BTW, if you haven't entered my contest for a Barnes & Noble gift card and some fabulous Greek swag, you need to!

No comments: